Monday, April 27, 2009

My Glofiish M800



I have used this phone for quite a while now.. and I'm impressed. It's a Taiwan product (I think) and of course it's cheap compared to i-Phone but seriously I've got all I want from this phone. It is of course a touch-screen phone and it has an amazing GPS capability (it's handy when we are travelling!) and of course a QWERTY keyboard that I really2 rely on since I'm not good in fast-messaging. It has a built-in WIFI means I can always reach out for WIFI connection anywhere its free and it runs on Windows Mobile 6 platform, I installed so much as Ultralingua dictionary, Pocket Islam (for Quran and prayer times), Slick for YM and Google messaging, Nav and Go for navigation, SMath Studio for solving mathematical equations (it's nice I really ought to buy this one for desktop version), HAFAS DB (for train connection in Germany-it's really useful!)  and may fav of all, the SPB mobile shell v3.0. It takes up quite a space, but since it's nice who cares anyway!

Previously, I thought of getting a notebook, something I can carry around in my handbag, but I think with the same capability I prefer smartphone. So, there it is! It's not as good as i-Phone though, but at least it's the closest that I can afford!

0 comments: