Friday, January 16, 2009

Addiction


I dont' know how many times I explained to people that I hate reading non-worldly stuff.. I mean stuff that doesn't really exists, because to me that was not even worth the time spent reading all those stuff.. In short, I hate fictions, it makes me nauseated. It's not just because it is not true, it always goes over the top.. and yes I hate star wars and X-files.

But..
yes, there's always a but anyway in my writings nowadays eh? "wink"

That was before I knew Harry Potter and became addicted to the seven series (lucky me!) and before I "met" Edward and Bella, the character in vampire series created by Stephanie Meyer. It was confusing how these writers managed to pull my twisted minds into place and let me indulged in every sentence of the book. Its mesmerizing..just like Edward to Bella. Not that I am in love with "Cedric Diggory" or anything, it's just that it's difficult at first to understand, how someone can be fascinated with another person with so much intensity, it burns your heart trying to figure it out. And yes, I am THAT indulged..(in case you are wondering!)

Well, just the proof how I am taking this series seriously, I don't even have time to think of other things except both of my unnaturaly fiction characters with so much jealosy, if it possible for someone to love me that much, doesn't even care that how it would torment him in the process and just so unselfishly in love with me..IMPOSSIBLE...I guess that's why it only happens in fictions, as elaborated as it may be.. giving false hope to the hopelessly romantic people like me.. huh.. what a waste!!

P/S: I didn't buy NEW MOON yet.. i just can't bear the pain.. wohohoho.. it's ridiculous eh?

0 comments: