
Dh lama tak wat tag ni, bukan apa.. dh jadik pemalas nk menjawab soklan2.. rasa cam exam plak..ahaks!
1) Sile copy award ini di blog anda:
Yep!
2) Nyatakan 6 fakta menarik tentang pemberi award ini (K.Neny)
a) wife En. Zulkifli Ibrahim (a.k.a Abg. Zul)- JP FKE
b) mother to the sweetest twin I've ever met, Kakak & Adik.. to me, being a mother to twins no matter the gender is the hardest thing. Aku yg anak sorang ni pun, mengeluh penat.. tambah lagi dua!
c) she's like the older sister I never had.. very much since I'm the oldest in the family
d) peneman tgk citer Harry Potter kat Turmpalast.. first time nengok movie kat panggung Jerman ni..
e) pembuat cekodok yg sedap! (hehehe up sket.. nanti ble dapat lg!) - aku mmg tabik org yg masak menda simple2 tapi sedapnya ngalahkan menda yg complicated nk wat..
f) first time jumpa time Jamuan Raya kat Konsulat Jerman.. masa tu K.Neny ngan Abg Zul still mencari rumah.. end up, staying at Liza's house until they finally found a house.. such a memorable one..(mcm tak ikut kronologi je ni!)
3) Nyatakan 9 fakta tentang diri anda sendiri: (banyaknye!)
a) 26 years old this year, the eldest sister of 5 siblings, 4 1/2 years in marriage, have a very hardworking husband who's a year older (both home and housework..kihkihkih!) and a witty-2 1/2 years-daughter Ainaa Qistina.
b) currently studying abroad for the first time in the country I've always dreamt of living. Turned out to be the hardest phase of my life.. Moral : Not all the things you dream of, turns out the way you dream of it..(T_T)
c) I started school at the age of 6, so I turned out to be younger than my other classmates my whole life (exception to Asma in IIUM..(asma..I miss you!))
d) People say that I always know what to say on most matters.. well, I'm not really sure about that but I always thought that I go to deep thinking on almost every teeny-tiny matter.
e) My parents are both teachers (and of management position..), I think I always get inspired (or indirectly trained by them..) to become a teacher as well. To me, being able to share the knowledge with so many people, and gather knowledge from people are the most satisfying..
f) Very difficult to get contented with things.. I never realize when I have become like this, but no matter what I do, it always goes to the point that I wish I can do more..
g) I always wanted to change the personality that I have, I am a woman with a very strong point of view and sharp words.. not the attributes that people wanted in a woman.. but I guess, there will never be the other me.. and if I try to become someone else, it will destroy me completely..
h) I love to be in management field, but I guess I don't have that confidence and knowledge yet.. and I can't draw people's attention easily..
i) (huh, finally!) I have the worst temper in the world.. I wish I can put humor in me a little..
*Nk tag sape? sape2 yg terasa nk wat tag ni, silakan.. especially, my sister.. and in-laws..bila lagi nk dpt peluang camni..(^^,)
g)
1) Sile copy award ini di blog anda:
Yep!
2) Nyatakan 6 fakta menarik tentang pemberi award ini (K.Neny)
a) wife En. Zulkifli Ibrahim (a.k.a Abg. Zul)- JP FKE
b) mother to the sweetest twin I've ever met, Kakak & Adik.. to me, being a mother to twins no matter the gender is the hardest thing. Aku yg anak sorang ni pun, mengeluh penat.. tambah lagi dua!
c) she's like the older sister I never had.. very much since I'm the oldest in the family
d) peneman tgk citer Harry Potter kat Turmpalast.. first time nengok movie kat panggung Jerman ni..
e) pembuat cekodok yg sedap! (hehehe up sket.. nanti ble dapat lg!) - aku mmg tabik org yg masak menda simple2 tapi sedapnya ngalahkan menda yg complicated nk wat..
f) first time jumpa time Jamuan Raya kat Konsulat Jerman.. masa tu K.Neny ngan Abg Zul still mencari rumah.. end up, staying at Liza's house until they finally found a house.. such a memorable one..(mcm tak ikut kronologi je ni!)
3) Nyatakan 9 fakta tentang diri anda sendiri: (banyaknye!)
a) 26 years old this year, the eldest sister of 5 siblings, 4 1/2 years in marriage, have a very hardworking husband who's a year older (both home and housework..kihkihkih!) and a witty-2 1/2 years-daughter Ainaa Qistina.
b) currently studying abroad for the first time in the country I've always dreamt of living. Turned out to be the hardest phase of my life.. Moral : Not all the things you dream of, turns out the way you dream of it..(T_T)
c) I started school at the age of 6, so I turned out to be younger than my other classmates my whole life (exception to Asma in IIUM..(asma..I miss you!))
d) People say that I always know what to say on most matters.. well, I'm not really sure about that but I always thought that I go to deep thinking on almost every teeny-tiny matter.
e) My parents are both teachers (and of management position..), I think I always get inspired (or indirectly trained by them..) to become a teacher as well. To me, being able to share the knowledge with so many people, and gather knowledge from people are the most satisfying..
f) Very difficult to get contented with things.. I never realize when I have become like this, but no matter what I do, it always goes to the point that I wish I can do more..
g) I always wanted to change the personality that I have, I am a woman with a very strong point of view and sharp words.. not the attributes that people wanted in a woman.. but I guess, there will never be the other me.. and if I try to become someone else, it will destroy me completely..
h) I love to be in management field, but I guess I don't have that confidence and knowledge yet.. and I can't draw people's attention easily..
i) (huh, finally!) I have the worst temper in the world.. I wish I can put humor in me a little..
*Nk tag sape? sape2 yg terasa nk wat tag ni, silakan.. especially, my sister.. and in-laws..bila lagi nk dpt peluang camni..(^^,)
g)


2 comments:
mcm nk wat..mcm malas..nk wat ke x eh? ntah. tggula klaw rajin.
haha
ckin: sila2 wat..
Post a Comment