I dunno whether any of you have experience this.. but to me, whenever I see something wrong, I would go vocal about it.
It is always my concern that things are better solved by discussing it out..
but through life, I realize there are things that better left unsaid when..
it is you who is the victim of the situation, and no matter how you explained it, it is always you who are the bad person..
there are many circumstances that I wish I was not in the picture.. especially occurences when I can't hold on my anger, whenever my conscience beats me..
Time is a very frightful thing..it goes forward, but you can only learn it backwards..
it's been very hard for me.. dealing with work, families and in-laws, friends.. but in the end, without these hurtful experiences, I would not have learned how life is..
I guess I have been destined to live with people of heavy words, and even though it is painful, but like my hubby said to me..
it is better to ignore rather than indulge in it..
I still feel betrayed, and being taken for granted.. why it is always me who have to go through all this.. and be surrounded with people of ignorance..
whenever I guess that time will mend my broken heart...it is still very hard to tell whether it will be healed or not..
I guess whenever I see that person having hard time, I tend to believe that her insensitivity is paid off..
Call me the devil.. but it's hard to forgive when they say that they are sorry but they kept repeating it..
I guess the old saying really applied well..
when you can't solve the situation, it is better to play along..
Thus, from now on, I would just play along..
whenever they need me as a player, I will be there..
If not, I will not make myself depressed again and just accept..
Sometimes I just hope that things will clear up eventually whenever I'm not looking..


1 comments:
Dd, sory yek ari tu akak salah faham.Ish, malu betullah.Minta maaf ye...i dunno wat came across my mind that day.but deep inside, akak rasa bersalah sgt.pls forgive me.tak sabar sgt nk tunggu korang balik.mis all of u very much.i just want u to kwow that i love my family very, very much that is include my in laws which is u and ayu...
Post a Comment