When I browse through my own blog, I wonder why my entries were mostly very depressing. Probably because my brain works better when I'm intimidated, hahahaha! The truth is, my life is always a routine, and if nothing bad happens to me I usually didn't notice. Like saying, "no news is good news!"..
Few days ago, I was taken aback by few comments made by those who were reading my blog silently and suddenly expressing their uneasiness towards my entries especially regarding family matters.
I just wanted to clarify few things to my beloved readers that this is my OWN blog, I didn't invite you to read, you read it on your own and with your own consciousness.. therefore if you think that the content of this blog do not fit your thinking or not the way married life is supposed to be, then I welcome you to leave. I wrote what I thought at that time and I do not force anybody to read it.
I love my husband with all my heart, and I am still in love with him. I live a very happy married life, and even though a lot of you people out there think that I am the MONSTER in this marriage, I don't care. AND I absolutely don't have to prove to anyone but the Almighty ALLAH how good or bad I am. I don't need to prove it to somebody else and of course I don't need anybody to teach me how to run my own life. For me, living away from my beloved parents and siblings, have to study and taking care of family at the same time is very depressing already, and I absolutely don't need any additives for that.
But anyway, thank you for that comments and I am thankful for one thing, at least there are people out there still cares about my family and I. I don't want to pray for God to test you through hardships that you would cry even to think of it, because I know, God has tested me through this life to my betterment and because He knows I can take all this. May God bless your life always.
P/S: Friends don't smile when you're sad but instead cries with you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Err...dear, was it me? Sorry if what I asked hurt ur feeling, I just asked out of curiosity. I didn't mean to be judgmental or condemn you. Yes,you have all the right the write whatever u want.And all of us have different ways of life and different marital issues. Do forgive me ok?
Am I still allowed to read ur blog?
hahaha... bukan la..jgn amik ati k.neny.. eh, nnti time citer harrypotter kita wat girlz day out nk?
Post a Comment