Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Start.. and excuses..

Just finished clearing the house out of garbage, dust and few unwashed dishes..trying to get the mood into writing. So I write this entry as a warm-up..good excuse?

Anyway, I just feel quite disoriented these few weeks..I just dunno why. Probably I don't find good words to define my obsession as an internet-junkie and being without much educational thing going on. I miss having classes, probably because I think there's still something missing and I dunno what until I find out.

The problem with getting work done is the start. When you want to start doing something important and useful, then those reminiscence kept coming up. And it's getting harder to do things at home because you have so many distractions. For instance, unfolded clothes..or Ainaa's toys laying around..or tasteful smell from somebody cooking downstairs... it's just too much distractions. I tried working in a library, but it's so quiet I'm having trouble even to move my butt on the chair to avoid too much noise.

This is seriously getting ridiculous...

P/S: I wonder why I can't really manage myself lately..and why I seem so miserable out of nothing?

2 comments:

Neny said...

wow..tukar blog skin nampak...jeles...jeles

Ummu Ainaa said...

muahahaha.. time keje banyak ni la nk tukar design segala..kihkihkih.. sabau je.. work, still no output!