There is more ways than one things are immitated in this world. One might want to be as successful as others; so he copies the way to run things in order to succeed. It's not wrong by the way,but it feels wrong when you do it secret-like.
It is almost impossible to say that I don't immitate somebody in some way,but I always wanted to think that I lead the way things are immitated. For example,when I decided to buy my own Jack LaLannes power juicer,I like to think that I set the trend of juicing. Well,it's not entirely true..but I like to think that way.
I always wanted to do things that ordinary women might enjoy doing such as sewing, scrapbooking, gardening, home decor; but I guess I just don't hv the patience. So to immitate what other people enjoy doing might not be that fulfilling for me. But I guess it is still not too late to do some immitation that worth the effort such as finishing what has been started instead of leaving it lying around.. Huh, time for attitude adjustment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
k.na..bakpo tk boleh nk tukar template baru blogger.k.na tlg wat ko kwn k.wni ni bleh? ni emel dia: babygirl_afa1705@yahoo.com.my ...pswrd:ainulfarhiah...k.wni nk tukar yg k.wni nye pun takleh..sbb web yg k.na wat tu tulis forbidden..tlg ek
Post a Comment