Sunday, November 09, 2008

New theme..

Well.. to those regularly visiting my blog would have known exactly this is not my usual theme. I know the last theme was amazing but anyway.. I am easily bored with the same stuff.. so the last theme had to find its way home.. I landed with this one.. I know, this one is kinda simple, but it is not soo messy as the last one.. and I have reorganized my blog lists so, it is categorized..

It is 8.42 pm.. and I dunno why I can't feel the need to study yet..my eyes started blinking too, begging me to sleep.. but I can't bcos 'Ainaa is already awake because she had been sleeping since 4.30pm.. I know it sounds strange to Malaysians.. bu in Germany at this moment, with Winter just under our noses.. Maghrib prayer time is 4.50pm.. So imagine that we only get around 8 hours sunlight ( a shadowed one!! huhuhuhu..) and around 5 o'clock in the evening, it is already very dark outside..

'Ainaa is sitting on my lap right now, begging me to finish her puzzles.. so gotta go!

0 comments: