Saturday, November 29, 2008

Nasi Ayam and Ainaa


Yesterday was quite a busy day. I was hoping that I could do something to my studienarbeit draft, but to no avail. My hubby was planning to go to buy Ainaa's new snow robe and we have no other time. It's not a good idea though because I have so much thing to do, but it will be also not a good idea if we do it today and bring Ainaa along. It will be tremendously difficult. We arrived home around 12.15pm and Nazrin decided to invite a new Malaysian who is currently studying in the first year for a dinner. So, he suggested that we cook nasi ayam today, and because I did it so many times, it will not be such a problem to me. So I started cooking nasi and the soup as well as a number of muffins. I marinated the chickens and started to put them in the oven when I realized the time was 3.30pm. My hubby was supposed to take our daughter today, and seeing him sleeping soundly, I just thought maybe I should just go instead.

The temperature reached -1 degrees Celcius outside and it took me quite sometime to reach University because the bus which was scheduled on 3.52 pm didn't come. I had to wait some more and bumped into one of the mothers that wanted to take her daughter too... We had quite a chat, and I initially wanted to go to library to borrow Fiber Optics books, but since I didn't catch the 3.52 bus, I had to forget the idea. Ainaa was as usual; she didn't want to ride the stroller. But since my friend is there, she didn't whine much. Well, that's the habit of her. If she is surrounded with anybody else besides Nazrin or me, she would certainly behave... Well, at least in some situation!

I reached home around 5 .30 because I had to change bus. I took two different bus because the temperature was so low that I was afraid Ainaa would get sick if she stayed too long outside. At the time when we reached the bus stop near Kindergarten, another bus that would be going to Weidenau Busbahnhof was there. So we just took the bus, and change to bus number 105 in Weidenau to reach Friedrich-Flender-Platz haltestelle near our house. Well, I was clearly exhausted because of the non-stop work, thankfully Ainaa didn't have so much complaints and we went to bed around 9.30 pm...Huh, what a long day..!!



Ainaa with her new snow robe eating fried chicken. SOooo funny.. My hubby keeps teasing her " a new Malaysian astronout who had to bring fried chicken to space..."..kikikikikikiki...

0 comments: