Friday, March 06, 2009

Exams..exams..exams..


Yup, it's my whole life right now. I have the most difficult one next week: Modelling and Simulation. It's going to be a hands-on programming type, so time is crucial. I have not studied the material vigorously yet; I don't know, probably because my mind is swivelling across something else. So, it would be catastrophic for me I think; because the exam is on Monday morning 8.30 am. Well, weekends do not work for me, because I have to cater for Ainaa usually for the whole day, and at the end of the day I will be as exhausted as she is and will go to sleep as early as she will be. So, there will be no solution for my problem right now. I have Mobile Robotics exam three days later, which is an oral exam and it frightens me to the soul...huhuhuhu, I need to go back to study!

Anyway, I'm writing this entry because Ainaa doesn't wake up yet and I need to prepare to take her to Kindergarten today. It's been almost 3 weeks already that I have been sending and taking her home from Kindergarten because the people there doesn't allow Nazrin to go pick her up simply because she doesn't calm down with him. I don't know until when I could be able to withstand all this, but hopefully Allah gives me the strength to go through it all.

P/S: Pray for my strength..and the picture is just for justification only, and obviously I'm not in law school.. (^^,)

2 comments:

Neny said...

Ainaa ngamuk ke kalau Nazrin yg pi jemput dia? Nape?

Ummu Ainaa said...

Kak Neny: biasa la.. Ainaa tu dr dulu ngan papa dia mmg camtu..huhuhu, time2 exam ni la yg menjadi perangai dia tu.. penat2..