Yup.. that's where I will be going tomorrow. We will board a flight on Tuesday morning at 7.00 am in Cologne/Bonn Flughafen and thus we need to get there at least before 6.00 am. It will be tiring I know, since I ahven't got enough sleep these few days, but I can't wait to be there..well,of course Istanbul is full with Islamic monuments which is a look to die for; unlike so many churches that I visited during European visit. SO, it is an excitingly anticipated journey. We will have a 3 hour transit in Prague before arriving in Istanbul at about 3.00 pm local time. We will be there until 28th December before flying back. Pray that we wil have a safe trip to and back, ya!
See you later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Excellent posting!
Congratulations!!!!
hi didie, wish you have a save journey. i will be going to korea on 25th december
blue mousqe ni ker yang dia panggil masjid sofea tu eh?
sebut istanbul, teringat kapet... tak tau naper... hahaha
Post a Comment