I dunno how this latest (which is launched yesterday-of course), new installment of Harry Potter becomes ultimately unatttactive. I went for the 3.40pm show yesterday wit my hubby and found out, the large part of Harry Potter's written story were unavailable in the movie. The frustration was not small since the very important part of this book - which is the explanation on what the prophecy is all about- was weakly translated into the movie. I have forecasted the way the movie would bring the story- which is probably leaving out minute details or boring chapters: but this is outrages! They wanted to cram up the story (since the book is very thick!!!) so much that even the important ones get caught up too.. I remember myself telling my hubby how I wanted to see the movie: because the book was really good, maybe that's why the frustation was tremendously large...
So, my rating would be 2 out of 5.. haha, very sad for my favourite movie of the century..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment